Support our work
DLCG funding for the Better Health project ended in Summer 2011. Your support can help us to maintain the Better Health website and to produce new briefings for the Better Health collection.
You can support us in several ways:
- make a donation to the Race Equality Foundation
- donate as you shop online by registering with Give as you Live
- follow our work through our newsletters and social media channels and forward on information to your own followers
Making a donation
We accept donations through Givey, a site which ensures that the full amount you give (plus Gift Aid for UK taxpayers) comes to us. There are no set-up fees, no ongoing charges and no commission on donations. This means that any money you give will go towards our work supporting black and minority ethnic communities in the UK.
Please email Jabeer Butt if you would like to:
- make a larger donation
- make a donation for a specific project or briefing
- provide us with support as a business
Donate as you shop
You can donate to the Race Equality Foundation at no cost to you as you shop online by registering with Give as you Live, an online shopping plugin that allows you donate to charity for free when you shop online.
How does it work?
Give as you Live works with 3,612 online shops to donate a commission to charity on every online purchase you make. This commission is already included in the price of what you’re buying, so we can receive your donations, at no extra cost to you.
What's more, at the moment they are running a refer a friend offer so if you sign up using the link below, then for every £5 you raise for charity, we will be given an additional £5:
How to take part
Firstly, you will need to register with Give as you Live, and then to select the Race Equality Foundation as the charity you wish to donate to.
You can then use Give as you Live Live in three ways:
- by installing the Give as you Live toolbar (recommended)
- using their online price comparison tool to compare popular products on different websites
- with any search engine