Testimonials and media coverage for Better Health 23
What people are saying about briefing 23
'This paper describes organ transplantation amongst minority ethnic communities, and highlights that the issue may more complex than merely increasing the number of organ donations from these communities. By understanding possible barriers, it enables health care professionals to tackle challenges and provide appropriate solutions. This paper provides good epidemiological data, research study data and also provides practical solutions to the problem. A much needed paper within this field of study.'
- Transplanting a culture of organ donation, Guardian Professional, 12 July 2011
- Uni's organ donation expert teams up with Race Equality Foundation, University of Bedfordshire, 5 July 2011
- Uni's organ donation expert teams up with Race Equality Foundation, Luton and Dunstable Express, 5 July 2011
- Call for more people from ethnic minorities to sign up as organ donors, Luton Today, 5 July 2011
- Uni’s organ donation expert teams up with Race Equality Foundation for National Transplant Week, Bedfordshire Local News, 6 July 2011